Oracle EBS (UPK)
As a UPK Content Creator specializing in Oracle E-Business Suite, you will be responsible for developing comprehensive training materials and user documentation using Oracle’s User Productivity Kit. You will work closely with subject matter experts, instructional designers, and project teams to create engaging and effective content that supports end-users in understanding and utilizing Oracle EBS applications.
No. of Vacancies
- Create and maintain UPK modules, simulations, and other interactive training content for Oracle EBS applications.
- Develop step-by-step procedures, process flows, and user guides to support end-users in their daily tasks.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather information and ensure accuracy of content.
- Design visually appealing and user-friendly training materials that cater to various learning styles.
- Incorporate multimedia elements, screenshots, and interactive simulations to enhance the learning experience.
- Work closely with project teams, trainers, and end-users to understand training needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with instructional designers and other stakeholders to align training content with organizational goals.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of Oracle EBS processes, workflows, and best practices.
- Ensure documentation is up-to-date with the latest Oracle EBS releases and patches.
- Conduct regular reviews and testing of training content to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Implement user feedback and continuously improve training materials based on evolving business processes.
- Assist in the delivery of training sessions, webinars, or workshops when necessary.
- Provide support to end-users during training sessions and post-implementation.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. Proven experience in creating training content using Oracle UPK for Oracle E-Business Suite. In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS modules and business processes. Strong understanding of instructional design principles and adult learning theory. Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality. Ability to adapt to changing business requirements and Oracle EBS updates.