Frequently Asked Questions
1604 Spring Hill Road, Suite 360 Vienna, Virginia 22182
The main benefit of working with Consult America is that you gain an invested career advocate who cares about your skills, goals, and interests, and who is connected to thousands of hiring decision makers in your local market and around the globe. Click here to learn more.
Call a location near you and ask to speak with a recruiter.
Our recruiters value our relationships with our consultants and take the time to get to know you through meetings, phone calls and emails. That being said, they would never request any personal information or offer you a job without vetting steps.
A Consult America recruiter will typically communicate via email, LinkedIn and over the phone to:
- Present a job opportunity you may be interested in
- Ensure your qualifications align with the job description
- Coordinate a formal interview with the hiring manager of a prospective client
- Provide the next steps needed to proceed in the hiring process
If you have already responded to a fraudulent email with your personal information, please DO NOT cash any checks that may get issued to you as scammers may use this information to access your personal accounts.
No. While many of our jobs are posted online, we primarily rely on networking and referrals to fill open positions. The best way to learn about all of the positions available in your market is to contact a recruiter in your location.
Yes! With over many clients, Consult America always has IT positions available. Search our IT jobs page to view some of our opportunities or contact a recruiter in your location to learn about all of our opportunities.
Our recruiters are trained to help you find and secure a job that matches your skills, goals, and interests. You can also find helpful job search tips on our website:
- Consult America.net IT jobs page
- How to advance your career
- Resume writing tips
- Interview tips
The Consult America community gives you visibility into information that will help you make the most of your ongoing relationship with Consult America:
- Your assignment end date will be posted on your community home page, so you know when to talk to your recruiter about your next step.
- You’ll have access to all Consult America jobs, along with insider details, so you can take advantage of more opportunities.
- You can express interest for your next job directly from the site without having to immediately apply.
Once you become a Consult America consultant, you’ll receive an invitation with your login credentials to join the Consult America community. From there you will be able to log in and enjoy all the perks that the community offers to our consultants!
Consult America does not typically work on or fill internship level roles with any of our clients. We do offer a variety of entry-level roles for all skill sets, however. Contact a recruiter in your location to learn about all of our opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more about H-1B visas, contact your local recruiter who can connect you with one of our vendors.
Please email email@example.com to provide your company’s information. Your request will be reviewed when the list is reopened.